Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Gamestop midnight ?

Ice_bear

so does anyone know if gamestop is having a midnight release for this game? i asked my local gamestop in Des moines ia and the guy said they should be but that was back on the 10th of this month, but i forgot to call today and ask for sure =/

so does anyone know if gamestop is having a midnight release for this game? i asked my local gamestop in Des moines ia and the guy said they should be but that was back on the 10th of this month, but i forgot to call today and ask for sure =/

My local store said corporate forbid them to, and if anyone sold it early they would be fired. Yet three of my friends had theirs delivered by UPS already from Gamestop.com.

I have to wait till tomorrow to buy my CE that I pre-orderd.

I won't buy another damn thing from them.

well i mean the gamestop i go to allways have midnight releases for WoW and there exp and swtor is kinda a big deal in pre orders right now i tried calling them but there closed right now

when i asked i asked the store manger and he said they most likely will because he is really big into the release

Edited by Ice_bear

My local store said corporate forbid them to, and if anyone sold it early they would be fired. Yet three of my friends had theirs delivered by UPS already from Gamestop.com.

I have to wait till tomorrow to buy my CE that I pre-orderd.

I won't buy another damn thing from them.

Yea, they were pulling your chain. My local gamestop is doing a midnight release, and I have a friend that works there and has to go in tonight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.