1v1 PVP Tournament is BACK ON! (Friday 9pm EST)

DkSharktooth

Hey where's the Video? If we do this again I will record and stream Live up too 3 hours on website, after that I have too make it into a part 2. I want to see more of these 1v1 or even 2v2 or 3v3 tournaments. -Obiwalker

BTW I Placed 4th! and I want a rematch Aluv I was a fail as I had someone up top targeted at the start of are duel and for almost 2-3 seconds and I still ended with you at 3% hp. Too bad not many reps showed up. I don't think there are many that would have made it as far as I did tho from the rep side, Empire has far better pvpers

Edited by Xwinluke

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey where's the Video? If we do this again I will record and stream Live up too 3 hours on website, after that I have too make it into a part 2. I want to see more of these 1v1 or even 2v2 or 3v3 tournaments. -Obiwalker

BTW I Placed 4th! and I want a rematch Aluv I was a fail as I had someone up top targeted at the start of are duel and for almost 2-3 seconds and I still ended with you at 3% hp. Too bad not many reps showed up. I don't think there are many that would have made it as far as I did tho from the rep side, Empire has far better pvpers

Talk to Kinshin.

Aluvian is almost done rendering the video(s) for the tournament.