Signed up for another 6 months!

Asturias

Nice! I won't see you on the battlefield though unless you are on the same server ;P

Love ToR!!!!!!!!

Been here since launch and its the best MMO out period. After I got a taste of VO story with a choice to give my character a personality, I am holding MMOs to this standard of story telling.

I have complained some on the forums about small issue but in the end, I like this game and it gives me something to do for the next several years. Once F2P hits looking to get my son and some of my family members a copy of the game so they can play.

Take care =)

Been here since launch and its the best MMO out period. After I got a taste of VO story with a choice to give my character a personality, I am holding MMOs to this standard of story telling.

I have complained some on the forums about small issue but in the end, I like this game and it gives me something to do for the next several years. Once F2P hits looking to get my son and some of my family members a copy of the game so they can play.

Take care =)

Nice! I was playing since Beta and still love the game. First mmo where I actually wanted to level alts to max level and still focus on my main and other for end game raiding. My only complaint is I wish they made their end game raiding longer and a little more harder. They did great for a storyline for the raid which is where WoW excelled at in Vanilla and BC and Ulduar in Wrath.

Other than that never had any complaints like a lot of these picky people do which is probably why I am enjoying the game a whole lot more.

First mmo where I actually wanted to level alts to max level and still focus on my main and other for end game raiding.

this is the first MMO where i actually got a toon to max level period. all others, i end up getting bored with the grind. this game...i have 5 toons at 50 with another at lvl 43.

i also agree that the voice overs and strong story ruined MMOs for me. i tried playing LoTRO again sometime after playing SWTOR for months. it just wasn't cutting it for me like it did pre-SWTOR. and i really liked that game too.