i think I understand star wars logic now

wezli

if my theory is correct when you have a successful star wars anything you must keep changing things non stop... I call it GLS or George Lucas syndrome...when people are happy with your produce you MUST make random changes that no one wants ... for example who shot first ? Han? Greedo? not going to argue that (cough cough Han), or the infamous NOOoooooooooooOOOOooOO!

these examples remind me much of the recent patch... resolve bar, focus/rage tree, commando/merc root vs knock back ..these are just some new and probably more discussed topics on the forums.

we as subscribers should just beware of catching GLS it appears to be contagious and I fear as a paying member of the community, therefore helping in its production, I may be subjected to GLS myself and my do something strange like take all the seats out of my car to further increase my gas milage while the hole time I could just drive a little less heavy footed

don't misunderstand I love the game! I love star wars! I am just noticing a pattern and what really scares me is when the makeb expansion / patch comes out or future patches what will be the jar jar?