Is this how you envisioned your merc class Bioware?

Individual

I get spit on in warzones because I can't pull my weight in there, and I always get asked if I have another toon I can bring in pve. Thanks a bunch Bioware, and you will never fix us.

You just completely discredited yourself by saying Mercs are not good in PVE. Come on man. Know what you are talking about before you QQ.

never had this issue, been top damage in some warzones, and never been accused of slacking on dps in pve

got a friend who is a merc healer for ops, and he is VERY good at it, better than some sorcerer healers I have seen..

nothing wrong with the profession, there are worse ones. (find my shadow a pain in the lower back.....)

it is subjective i guess...

Edited by Etagnirps

never had this issue, been top damage in some warzones, and never been accused of slacking on dps in pve

got a friend who is a merc healer for ops, and he is VERY good at it, better than some sorcerer healers I have seen..

nothing wrong with the profession, there are worse ones. (find my shadow a pain in the lower back.....)

it is subjective i guess...

right so you must be uber good while all the other mercs are **** right? these forums... these forums rofl

Mercs in PVE are right up there with Maras on DPS. In fact, on many fights they're capable of higher DPS due to movement factor hindering melee. Same with healing. Gf has been our top guild healer as a Merc since the game came out.

Mercs may need some survivability buffs in PVP, but if you're sucking in PVE, that's all on you.