<Cynical> is recruiting!

Ardinicus

http://WWW.CYNICAL-SW.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

<Cynical> is recruiting more people that want to do operations in a friendly environment. We are always looking for great people to add to our operations' force.

Are you in a dead guild? Are you the only member online during prime time? Come to a community that enjoys playing together and helping each other succeed and progress. We also welcome guilds wishing to merge, please send Ardinicus an in game message with any questions you may have.

Who We Are:

Cynical is a PVE (EST) guild with a strong focus on Operations. Cynical formed in Feb 2011 by a group of like-minded players who wanted to see end game content in MMORPGs, but still maintain a fun and casual atmosphere with the guild. Making sure we have active members, and providing a fun and safe environment for our members to interact in are our top priorities. Cynical is constantly evolving to suit the needs of its members, and has been together through several MMORPG’s.

What We Offer:

*Fully functional guild website with calendar, private messaging, forums, and more!

*SM/PuG/Comm runs every T, F 8:30pm - 11:30pm

*A 75 slot Ventrilo voice chat server

*Inter-guild crafting

*A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans

*Scheduled raid times and days (M,W 8:30pm-11:30pm est) to ensure everyone knows what is going on.

What We Ask of Our Members:

*That our members be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.

*That our members treat one another with respect and dignity, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.

*That our members use Ventrilo voice chat and speak on it whenever they plan to group with others, in order to help facilitate the group.

*That each member of Cynical refrains from making racist or sexist remarks on ventrilo or in guild chat, and keep in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humor.

*We respectfully ask our guild members NOT to represent any guild other then Cynical, as we believe this takes away from the “community” feeling

*We encourage members of the guild to be active on the guild forums, as it is a great place to schedule events and interact with other guild members, as well as a great place to discuss strategy in PVE and PVP.

*Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!

We would love for you to join our community! If you would like to be able to log into the game and participate in structured events, then we invite you to come apply to our website!

http://WWW.CYNICAL-SW.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ardinicus in game, or reply to this post or send me a PM on our website.

Edited by Ardinicus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am looking for a mature friendly guild to join. I have been active in MMO's for awhile now and been with SWTOR off and on since launch. Right now I have a 50 sith socerer (healer), a few alts from low level to about 40. If you have room for a decent healer let me know.

I am looking for a mature friendly guild to join. I have been active in MMO's for awhile now and been with SWTOR off and on since launch. Right now I have a 50 sith socerer (healer), a few alts from low level to about 40. If you have room for a decent healer let me know.

ill look you up in game so we can talk a little. What is your toon name?

Thank you for the reply. Talk to you soon :p

Edited by Ardinicus

where are your raid teams progression wise right now?

Currently we are 4/5 in TfB HM. We really haven't gone into EC NiM, since we want to get TfB down. Recently, we have been having a lot of people miss days because of travels, family, and general holiday stuff. Though we will be downing TfB soon and attacking EC NiM.

Thank you for the inquiry

• 5 weeks later...

Columi-geared Sorc healer looking for an active guild to get back into operations content. Completed EV and KP but looking for more. Do you have a spot for a healer on the first or second teams?

Character name Mordenn.

Hi Cynical!

I'm looking to possibly join a new raid team

Availability: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, 8:45pm~12:00am ET

Toons:

Toon 1 (main): Assassin Tank, gear: Full Campaign Equivalent, 14/14 Augments

Toon 2: Merc Healer (however with limited experience) or rDPS, Full Rakata and 14/14 Augments

Toon 3: Juggernaut Tank, Full Campaign Equivalent, most pieces are augmented

I am usually very punctual with raid times and if I can't make it you will know in advance

My personal progression is everything up until the HM EC Tanks. I have cleared all modes of EV, KP and have also cleared SM EC & TFB.

If accepted I would like to request a 2-week trial period to make sure we are a good fit for each other before I leave my current guild. My old team fell apart and my current guild starts their raids earlier and it has been hard for me to get on a consistent group ( just doing comm runs and such).

I'm a good listener and don't have any of that elitist behavior.

Appreciate the consideration!

Edited by mlambros

Columi-geared Sorc healer looking for an active guild to get back into operations content. Completed EV and KP but looking for more. Do you have a spot for a healer on the first or second teams?

Character name Mordenn.

I will try to look for you in game and see if you like us enough to join. :)

Hi Cynical!

I'm looking to possibly join a new raid team

Availability: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, 8:30pm~12:00am ET

Toons:

Toon 1 (main): Assassin Tank, gear: Full Campaign Equivalent, 14/14 Augments

Toon 2: Merc Healer (however with limited experience) or rDPS, Full Rakata and 14/14 Augments

Toon 3: Juggernaut Tank, Full Campaign Equivalent, most pieces are augmented

I am usually very punctual with raid times and if I can't make it you will know in advance

My personal progression is everything up until the HM EC Tanks. I have cleared all modes of EV, KP and have also cleared SM EC & TFB.

If accepted I would like to request a 2-week trial period to make sure we are a good fit for each other before I leave my current guild. My old team fell apart and my current guild starts their raids earlier and it has been hard for me to get on a consistent group ( just doing comm runs and such).

I'm a good listener and don't have any of that elitist behavior.

Appreciate the consideration!

Thanks for taking the time for making such a detailed response! If you can get me one of your toons name i will be more then happy to talk more with you about our opportunities.

Thanks for taking the time for making such a detailed response! If you can get me one of your toons name i will be more then happy to talk more with you about our opportunities.

Lately I have playing mostly with my Juggy (Zeuxis) and my lowbie Operative (Zheina). If you are logging in tonight I will be on one of them.

Edited by mlambros
Fix typo

FYI. I submitted an application (or two because I was having issues creating an account...lol) on the Cynical website and in it I updated my availability time from 8:30 to 8:45. I'm usually on by 8:30, however, sometimes it takes me longer to put my daughter to sleep so 15 minutes later is a safer bet.

Just letting you know in case this is a deal breaker.

Thanks

Edited by mlambros

Thank you for the update, and sorry i wasn't able to talk with you last night, as i was in the middle of TfB. :)

If you happen to be on and don't see me you can always contact one of the other officers. (lute, or some variation of "lute", and Boriz, Opioid, Noccia, or Amidora)

Please feel free to speak with them as well, as they will be able to answer any questions you have.

• 6 months later...

<Cynical> is actively recruiting again after losing a few of our core raiders to other games and real life commitments. We are a mature somewhat casual Imperial guild, focused on having fun while progression raiding.

We are currently 5/5 TFB HM and 7/7 S&V HM. Just starting to dip our feet into TFB/S&V NiM but needing a few more solid raid team members that we can rely on regularly to make some decent progression. We would ideally like a few more bodies to flesh out our two teams and perhaps a third, though with enough people putting together a 16-man progression team would not be out of the realm of possibility.

Right now we currently field two 8-man raid teams, first being Sun/Mon, second being Tue/Wed, both from 9:00-11:30PM Eastern time.

We would definitely be interested in recruiting anyone with solid raid experience either in SWTOR or other games. Anyone who is able to follow directions, put some time and effort into gearing their toons and mastering their class/role. Also open to potential guild mergers with like-minded guilds or package deals of friends who are on or near the same progression level and may be experiencing raid attendance/progression roadblocks.

Please stop by our website to fill out an application if interested.

(Yes, application is required so we can weed out the stupid)

Feel free to contact myself (Opioid/Boriz/Amidora/Morphice) or Lute (Lutese/Luteze/Lutece or some other derivation of Lute) in game with any questions. If neither of us are on, any of our guild members should be able to track us down and/or answer questions.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
<Cynical> is actively recruiting again after losing a few of our core raiders to other games and real life commitments. We are a mature somewhat casual Imperial guild, focused on having fun while progression raiding.

We are currently 5/5 TFB HM and 7/7 S&V HM. Just starting to dip our feet into TFB/S&V NiM but needing a few more solid raid team members that we can rely on regularly to make some decent progression. We would ideally like a few more bodies to flesh out our two teams and perhaps a third, though with enough people putting together a 16-man progression team would not be out of the realm of possibility.

Right now we currently field two 8-man raid teams, first being Sun/Mon, second being Tue/Wed, both from 9:00-11:30PM Eastern time.

We would definitely be interested in recruiting anyone with solid raid experience either in SWTOR or other games. Anyone who is able to follow directions, put some time and effort into gearing their toons and mastering their class/role. Also open to potential guild mergers with like-minded guilds or package deals of friends who are on or near the same progression level and may be experiencing raid attendance/progression roadblocks.

Please stop by our website to fill out an application if interested.

(Yes, application is required so we can weed out the stupid)

Feel free to contact myself (Opioid/Boriz/Amidora/Morphice) or Lute (Lutese/Luteze/Lutece or some other derivation of Lute) in game with any questions. If neither of us are on, any of our guild members should be able to track us down and/or answer questions.

Thanks!

<Bump>