Bounty Hunter class quest

Onymus

a class quest?? since february?? :eek:

to quote another post: at least they gave u facial emotes , so u can show them how mad u are:o

but this kind of bugs is the biggest game killer of them all

just being stuck with a character, with no chance of progress

i hope they fix it soon, so u can get the rest

Yes, class quest bugs and other issues are far more important than the splash screen mistake. I have had several (and still do) screens tell me I'm doing x. No...I'm 1-2 planets away from that but whatever.

Ditto. I just ignore it. :D

It is a known error that BH's that make the Dark side choice as their final choice in their class story get this bug and light side bh's don't. This bug does not hinder story progress or stop you from seeing the ending of your story. Just when you log in it does't say you are on interlude, it still says Chapter3. It does not effect legacy or anything else just your loading screen. personally I would love to see it fixed but there are definitely more important things, I would like to see fixed first.

I mean usually I am getting something to drink while waiting for my load screen anyway lol

I was dark side but chose the light side choice at the very end and completed the quest. Since it is just a splash screen issue then I guess I can live with it. Maybe it will be fixed when they add more storyline with the new planet.

I was dark side but chose the light side choice at the very end and completed the quest. Since it is just a splash screen issue then I guess I can live with it. Maybe it will be fixed when they add more storyline with the new planet.

they never want to fix it over 11 months.