50 pvp unplayable for nearly a week

fleshtaker

As the title says pvp on dalborra and other servers has been bugged for 6 days so far with little to no responce from EA/BW i would really like to know when its being fixed and how much free time we can expect to get since myself and many others are in pvp only guilds and have been forced to either roll alts or not play for nearly a week

As the title says pvp on dalborra and other servers has been bugged for 6 days so far with little to no responce from EA/BW i would really like to know when its being fixed and how much free time we can expect to get since myself and many others are in pvp only guilds and have been forced to either roll alts or not play for nearly a week

That`s strange..

Is 1.4 patch hit the Dalborra only a week ago?

hhe nah whats happening is when u enter a WZ que u get instant pop and go into a WZ solo no other teammates then it buggs your ops frames and u cant leave the grp your in even after u solo finish the WZ and therefore u cant reque there are some ppl who are grping up and abusing the bug and logging out after each WZ to get into ques again but u never fight anyone else you are the only player in the WZ

i was in the WZ when it bugged out and still i cant join a group or even see my guild,

it says im not in a guild and the guild tell me when i log in my name is greyed out .

why they have not fixed it yet end game is why we play and yet they not telling us anything'

i guess they dont know what went wrong or how to fix it

i was in the WZ when it bugged out and still i cant join a group or even see my guild,

it says im not in a guild and the guild tell me when i log in my name is greyed out .

why they have not fixed it yet end game is why we play and yet they not telling us anything'

i guess they dont know what went wrong or how to fix it

Lol They probably G kicked you and dont want to tell you. :)