Why the different armor models between faction?

Garet_Jaxx

Really? Because it's the same darn armor. Why go through all the trouble of creating a different model for cross-faction? It doesn't make any sense. Considering that the designers of the actual armor didn't say to themselves-"Lets make this piece of head gear -call it the same thing but make it look completely different when a pub or imp wears it."

Yes , makes perfect sense. I am sorry, maybe others have a better understanding of this "feature" and hopefully the reasoning behind it can be explained to me.

first of all is the fact that the dark side corrupt its user so they need to have special armor

secondly neither the Sith nor the Jedi want to have anything common or looks the same because they hate each other.

as for the look of the armor for none force user, well republic and empire are different so the military forces looks different for example the agent and the trooper even though they are totally different.

Helps keeping factions apart....this way just from looking at someone you can say if he's rep or imp....just like in the real world, states etc like to show that they belong together...

QFT. I think a Dev or CSR had actually stated that they had specific "ideas" about themes for each side, and they didn't want those themes crossing. I'd prefer it myself, as i have some looks on repub side that I love, and some on Imp side, and vice versa. I actually play classes based allot on this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.