Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Character Transfer

Tehrin

I just came back to the game to find my characters have been transferred to a different server. I'd like them transferred to the server I would like to play on (Harbinger) not the PoS server that they are currently on. How can I do this? the service keeps saying unavailable.. and with how terrible the customer service was when I played 9 months ago.. I really don't think contacting them will help my cause.

Any ideas?

You can't transfer to any other server than the one that was assigned to you. They weren't transfers, but merges. The use of the word transfers is to save face. I too want to transfer my characters to the same server, but can't. Almost every one in your situation is waiting for f2p and cartel shop, which will probably have a paid transfer service. For the time being you can play on your current server or reroll on harbinger. I had old characters from early access on that server, which is what I started playing after the first wave of free transfers.

I just came back to the game to find my characters have been transferred to a different server. I'd like them transferred to the server I would like to play on (Harbinger) not the PoS server that they are currently on. How can I do this? the service keeps saying unavailable.. and with how terrible the customer service was when I played 9 months ago.. I really don't think contacting them will help my cause.

Any ideas?

whered they stick you?

Really hope its not Jung Ma, or your screwed with the rest of us living in a ghost town.

I was place in bastion, but started playing my old and new characters on Harbinger. It isn't that bad on Bastion, but I have my original character names on Harbinger and I like to have all my characters on the same server since it makes earning credits easier. Edited by Knockerz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.