Final Round: Nihilius vs Vitiate

Beniboybling

Vitiate is Nihilus' all-you-can-eat buffet. :D

Hm, guess this thread has been necro'ed.

I'd still like to post my opinion. I think Vitiate would win, even though Nihilus is more powerful. Because Vitiate is smarter.

Kreia explains that Nihilus doesn't really think anymore. He is driven by his hunger and acts mostly on instincts. Yes, he can lead his army and talk. But he is easily tricked at the end.

Vitiate might not be as cunning as Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Exar Kun, Traya or Sidious, but he is still leagues above Nihilus. I think he would learn of the thread Nihilus poses beforehead and evade him until he is prepared. I don't think he could kill him, but he would find a way to contain him.

I'm not sure if Nihilus would die when starved enough or if he could be freed even after hundreds of years. But he wouldn't be a threat for Vitiate (until some stupid Sith frees him).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought both were kind of stupidly overpowered characters. Nihilus definitely seemed by far the stronger of the two, but he also died easily. Vitiate often kind of struck me as a less extreme version of him, and so I don't know maybe that means Nihilus couldn't eat him if he's also a "void" in the force?