Geared tank Looking for Guild

Freedannad

I am a Juggy with Campaign/Blackhole gear on Prophecy of Five server. I think I am looking for something that probably does not exist, but lets give it a shot.

I'm a 38 year old business owner and father. I have been playing mmos for almost 10 years now and am a seasoned raider. My time is very limited now and I am looking for a guild that plans raids ahead of time and sticks to those times. My raiding nights are a sore subject with my wife, but she allows it because she knows how much I enjoy it. In order to raid I am giving up time with my family and I dont want it to be for not. Guilds I have been a part of in the past did not respect start times and I ended up having a disagreement with my wife just so I can get on and hear people tell stupid jokes and not get on their raiding characters until hours after the raid was supposed to start.

In short, I'm looking for a guild that wants to get things done, not just hang out on Mumble/Vent/Teamspeak.

Are there any guilds like this on Prophecy of Five? If you would like to talk to me in game my name is Freedannad. Send me a tell or post here if you think I might be a match for your guild or if you know of a guild that matches this description.