Thana Vesh is interesting

Hoth 6.5/10

Nothing cool.

Belsavis 8/10

The Dreadmaster scene is awesome.

Voss 8.5/10

I like Severin's style and the secret of the Voss

Corellia 9.5/10

A major battle against the republic, you can decide how to treat the enemies and how to rule the planet, the final scene of awesome. That's why I hate the loss of Corellia later.

Ilum 9/10

Malgus' betrayal made a good story.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Republic side

Taris 4/5

a lot of my friends hate this planet, but i like it. prolly because i got to see what happened to it post KOTOR. the final quest about what happened to the people looking for the promised land always gets me.

Nar Shaddaa 2.5/5

it was alright. i like the planet and all, but nothing really stood out to me in the story.

Alderaan 3/5

the Boris Ulgo boss fight is what makes the planet. the road to get there though can be a little tedious.

Balmorra 2.5/5

this planet has some of the best music in the game, but the planet story was so-so. all you do is run from outpost to outpost and help where needed.

Hoth 2.5/5

Hoth is one of my favorite planets, and the one quest line where you temporarily team up with Imperials is fun. but the rest of the planet is pretty much like Balmorra.

Belsavis 3/5

at first i disliked this planet, but after playing through it on multiple toons, it kinda grew on me. i find the Eshka interesting. and a planet prison filled with rioting prisoners? getting through all that madness is an adventure in itself.

Voss 4/5

i like this planet a lot. the Voss are an interesting people, and learning about their customs and taking part in their rituals feels like educational fun.

Corellia 4/5

this planet...is huge. and while getting from the beginning to the end can become tiring at times, the final confrontations and ending ceremony were so worth it.

Ilum 4/5

Darth Malgus...i knew he was up to something. False Emperor is my favorite FP.