Black Hole Gear

Vladnar

Just got my Marauder up to 50 and was wondering how many black hole comms id need to get filling up with reasonable enough gear...........ive found one vendor for my gear which is good but they only seem to have one set available which seems a bit endurance/tanking heavy and i didn't find a second choice more strength orientated for dpsers................have i missed it or am i looking in the right place?...the pve sellers on fleet but seems strange we didn't get a choice?

it was an early morning look but first signs were "thats yer lot"?

cheers

Vlad

Just got my Marauder up to 50 and was wondering how many black hole comms id need to get filling up with reasonable enough gear...........ive found one vendor for my gear which is good but they only seem to have one set available which seems a bit endurance/tanking heavy and i didn't find a second choice more strength orientated for dpsers................have i missed it or am i looking in the right place?...the pve sellers on fleet but seems strange we didn't get a choice?

it was an early morning look but first signs were "thats yer lot"?

cheers

Vlad

You can remove the mods from the Pummeler (Juggy DPS) set and put into other armor shells. It's the only way to obtain Might armorings in each piece.

Total BH comm costs for gearing Marauder (assuming 285 Acc, 285 surge, lowest possible price):

35x2 = 70 for Pummeler implants.

35 for Pummeler earpiece.

50x3 = 150 for 3 pairs of Foestopper's boots (2 pairs used to remod sabers).

55 for Foestoopper's greaves.

50 for Foestopper's gloves.

60 for Pummeler's vest (for armoring) + 50-55 for Foestopper's gloves/pants (for mod + enhancement)

60 for Pummleler's helmet.

50x2 = 100 for 2 pairs of boots/gloves for ilvl 61 mods for orange boots/bracers.

For a grand total of 630 BH comms (minimum) to completely gear out a character in "BiS"-caliber gear. Naturally, selective use of mods from Campaign gear or BH drops within EC can reduce the number of comms required.

You can, of course, drop that number somewhat if you want to cut corners, but I'm of no mood to help people do that, so they can figure that out on their own. :p

Edited by Omophorus