<Show Me Your Crits> Imperial Guild Recruiting...

Marcosgreger

<Show Me Your Crits>

We are an Imperial guild and we are recruiting fresh blood into our ranks. We are a laid back guild; we are in between hardcore and casual. What it means that if you are not in the progression group you, you are free to attend to attend or not attend our raid nights.

We raid from Monday to Friday, and working on setting up a weekend group of there is interest. We begin them around 7pm Pacific time, and end them around 10pm. We have it setup like that in order to be flexible with people’s life styles and for those that want to do as many operations as possible.

All classes are welcomed to apply but, we really could use some more healers and tanks. Gear is mostly not an issue since we can get you at least Rakata geared in a few nights, and we run story mode operations from the group finder to get you those blackhole coms and get your weekly done.

So, if you want to give us a try send us message in game or just send me a PM here.

Most of our members have invite powers, just whisper them but here are a few of our more active members that would love to give you an invite:

Ligg

Prosin, Proxin

Legaci, Tireck

Tarrdara

Tl;dr

- All levels and classes welcomed to apply.

- Operations times, 7-10pm Pacific time (Monday – Friday)

- We dance naked, when we progress in an operation.:cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.