Need for a Lag Bolstering System for Swtor

NoksX

Hi All,

I been gearing up my sentinel and have noticed that the amount of damage I could dish out in PvP isn't anywhere close to what my gear should allow me to do.

For a while I thought it was my rotation that was at fault, but later realised the problem was way beyond that.

Since I play on a European server, and Im located in the UAE (Middle east), my server lag keeps fluctuating between 165 - 223 ms. This lag is pretty high compared to a lag rate of 25 - 70 people in the Euro region get.

As a result the number of moves that the server gets is drastically lowered and would matter in combat.

Why not have a bolstering mechanism built into Swtor whereby the Lag Millisecond at any given point is taken into account to calculate the damage levels. Hence a person with higher lag would be able to dish our more damage with lesser moves compared to one with a lower lag.

If the bolstering system is done right, it would give everyone a fair chance of combat irrespective of the lag rates.

Like the players Strength, Power, Crit are stats that contribute to damage outcomes, the Lag MS could also be another such fluctuating stat connected to the equation.

Would love to see such a lag bolstering mechanism put into SWTOR to give everyone a fighting chance. What do you guys think ?