Accidentally abandoned quest - need help finding again

Rishnik

Hi there,

I am playing through the main Corellia quest chain as Imperial (Agent), however I accidentally abandoned the chain whilst I was part-way through "Making History". And now I cannot find the quest giver so I can re-gain the quest. I believe I need to find either General Hesker or Darth Decimus, but I cant remember where they are. I have found Darth Decimus's Rise in the Imperial Central Command, however it is phase-locked, so I'm guessing I need to find Hesker first.

Can anyone please help? I really want to finish up the story on Corellia!

Hi there,

I am playing through the main Corellia quest chain as Imperial (Agent), however I accidentally abandoned the chain whilst I was part-way through "Making History". And now I cannot find the quest giver so I can re-gain the quest. I believe I need to find either General Hesker or Darth Decimus, but I cant remember where they are. I have found Darth Decimus's Rise in the Imperial Central Command, however it is phase-locked, so I'm guessing I need to find Hesker first.

Can anyone please help? I really want to finish up the story on Corellia!

Hesker is at different places at different points of the story, so could be hard to track.

First thing you must do is make sure you reset all active phases by right clicking on your portrait down near your skills.

Checked the phases, nothing is still open or locked. I'm guessing I need to find where Hesker is at the start of this particular quest, but even extensive Googling cant tell me that. I submitted a ticket to ask for the quest to be re-activated, but they wouldnt do it for me.