Looking for feedback

Larius

OK, so I"m trying to L2P a Marauder and I'm currently lvl 32. My main playtime is pvp'ing but I'm wondering how to get my damage numbers up. Maybe I'm missing a proc or something but when I enter a fight I usually begin like this: Assault / Bat Assault / Ravage / FS / VS x2 / Assault / VS/ Assault......I always throw in Ravage and FS whenever off CD. And of course depending out the fights going I use Obfuscate and Cloak of Pain throughout and whenever off CD.

1V1 I win more than I lose but that's because of the mobility of these characters. I'm looking for higher damage numbers. My gear and mods are stacked with Crit Rating but that still only gets me 26%. I only do yellow hits with FS or Smash and never above 2.2k. My lightsabers both do 107 to 126 damage and are modible.

So where can I up my damage numbers? Something I'm doing in my rotation or maybe a gear issue or both?

The more constructive the Criticism the better.

Stats= http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/Borcan/stats.jpg

Build= http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/Borcan/spec.jpg

Edited by Larius
ps

Well.. it worked! You edited, and posted your spec.. Helps alot when you want feedback..

Combat is a good spec, when you're 50, and geared for it..

Try speccing annihilation, and learn that spec.. You will see a totally different world, im sure of it..!" Combat is simply just a late shiner.. As well as Rage..

Well.. it worked! You edited, and posted your spec.. Helps alot when you want feedback..

Combat is a good spec, when you're 50, and geared for it..

Try speccing annihilation, and learn that spec.. You will see a totally different world, im sure of it..!" Combat is simply just a late shiner.. As well as Rage..

Ok, I'll try that then. It can't be much worse than what I'm experiencing now.