Returning Player

sardonics

Having played the game from launch and then taking a break for about 6 months I have now returned to the game and looking for a guild to join.

I re roled when I started the game again and have a 26 Bounty Hunter & a 15 Trooper , therefore, I am looking for a guild with a guild spread of player levels.

I also have a young family and work shifts so am looking for a guild with a more 'casual' approach, although I do intend to put some time into the game so will be regularly on line although at various times during the day.

Due to the fact that I am terrible at PVP I am looking for a PVE guild.

I like to be involved with a guild both in and out of game so happy to be regular poster on forums use vent / team speak etc.

I also have experience with CMS (Joomla, wordpress) and web design so would be happy to help the guild out with setting up or assisting with their website if required.

Apologies if above seems formal but I have always felt that finding a guild that aims are the same helps improvement the enjoyment of the game.

Adam

We are currently recruiting at The Guardians of Peace (and Power)

We have a guild that is suited for both light and dark side players and have a full range of levels.

Also we are raiding several times a week across all the ops at various difficulties for when you reach level 50.

Our guild consists of casual, mature, friendly players.

If you are interested in joining, give me a shout in game.

Cheers

Guiyan

Edited by Montywithnail

Good morning

If you are yet to make a decission i'd like to through our collective hats into the arena of choice, I'm jendor i represent Alliance Templars, we are a casual/moderate PVE Guild, with a strong focus on social, we are a very friendly bunch

currently were working on TFB SM but we have members of all levels and classes, if you'd like to know more feel free to get in touch in-game or on our website

http://www.alliance-templars.com

Good morning

If you are yet to make a decission i'd like to through our collective hats into the arena of choice, I'm jendor i represent Alliance Templars, we are a casual/moderate PVE Guild, with a strong focus on social, we are a very friendly bunch

currently were working on TFB SM but we have members of all levels and classes, if you'd like to know more feel free to get in touch in-game or on our website

http://www.alliance-templars.com

Yep were very friendly, but I much prefer throwing my hat. Having a bad day Jendor? ;)