Good Star Wars Masks / Costumes

caesaraugust

Good morning all.

My paramour and I have decided to take up Star Wars cosplay and costuming. We've devised an assorted number of characters, but here comes the hard part: masks

I got the "Plo Koon Deluxe Adult Mask", which is a fancy way of saying shoddy, crappy, flimsy mask that doesn't properly fit a human head. I've seen the latex Rodian and Kit Fisto masks, and I know they're of pitiful quality. Does anyone know where to get any cool, dare I say, 'hard' masks, not flimsy, in these species at least:

Kel Dor

Rodian

Bith

If anyone has any information, it is more appreciated than you could imagine

I'm a member of the 501st and I know a few guys that have good masks of those species.

you'll have to hit up some of the makers on the Bounty Hunter Guild,You'll probably have to make a new account though.

the Bith mask I can find out for you though,I'll send a message out to a friend of mine who has one.

Edited by Vepariga

I'm a member of the 501st and I know a few guys that have good masks of those species.

you'll have to hit up some of the makers on the Bounty Hunter Guild,You'll probably have to make a new account though.

the Bith mask I can find out for you though,I'll send a message out to a friend of mine who has one.

That'd be awesome