PVP/PVE Which equipment to get?

TomDaSith

Hello, I'm currently 46 Annihilation marauder, I'm 41 valor so i've just started converting Warzone Comms to Ranked ones, I hope to be level 50 by the time I have maxed Warzone/Ranked comms so I have a few questions to ask. This is also me starting off in full recruit equipment also.

PVP

1. In what order should I obtain my battle master equipment and then war hero equipment

i.e. Main/Offhand lightsabers? Body + 1 other piece? etc etc

2. I've read somewhere the Mods from the Warhero Vindicator (juggernaut) equipment are better than that of the Weaponmaster (Marauder) version,

Firstly is this true?

And secondly, (If it is true, for ANNIHILATION Marauder) Can I rip the mods out of vindicator equipment and put them in a set of orange gear i've made/bought myself and still get the set effect?

PVE

1. Where do I start with end-game PVE? Hard mode flash points? Operations? I really have no clue.

2. Are the best mods on GTN capable of holding their own in PVE Situations or is the PVE gear acquired from whatever much better than the mods you can buy off GTN

Thanks for taking the time to read/answer, the plain and simple reason for my questioning is this is my first MMO and i've no idea where to start with all the end game content

Edited by TomDaSith

Can anyone please assist with what they did? Im literally about to hit 50 and have no idea where to start. Long term I want best gear available for both PvP and PvE, I dont plan on settling with a decent set, rather than the BEST set.

You mean, buy the vindicator main/off hand, then swap the mods to weaponmaster?

I think what he means is buy the vindicator war hero set armor, swap the mods into whatever orange armor you want, and buy the weaponmaster war hero mainhand/offhand.

Edited by Projawa

I think what he means is buy the vindicator war hero set armor, swap the mods into whatever orange armor you want, and buy the weaponmaster war hero mainhand/offhand.

so what your saying is, I can buy the battlemaster weaponmaster armor > convert to warhero vindicator > rip mods out to a random set of orange equipment of my choice?

so what your saying is, I can buy the battlemaster weaponmaster armor > convert to warhero vindicator > rip mods out to a random set of orange equipment of my choice?

No you'd need to buy the battlemaster vindicator > convert to warhero vindicator then rip out mods

Sigh. No, you can USE the battlemaster Vindicator Armor. Buy the BM stuff, rip out the mods, put them in Orange gear then upgrade to War Hero Vindicator gear by turning in the empty BM Shell and then rip those mods, armorings, enhancements out of the War Hero Vindicator gear and put them in the Orange gear you already have.

Buy the War Hero Vindicator Mainhand twice and rip those hilts, crystals, mods, enhancements out and put them in corresponding Orange lightsabers.

Upgrade those to WH and Elite War hero. I wrote a guide on how to do this.

Sigh. No, you can USE the battlemaster Vindicator Armor. Buy the BM stuff, rip out the mods, put them in Orange gear then upgrade to War Hero Vindicator gear by turning in the empty BM Shell and then rip those mods, armorings, enhancements out of the War Hero Vindicator gear and put them in the Orange gear you already have.

Buy the War Hero Vindicator Mainhand twice and rip those hilts, crystals, mods, enhancements out and put them in corresponding Orange lightsabers.

Upgrade those to WH and Elite War hero. I wrote a guide on how to do this.

The orange gear you can get on the galactic network right? Just lvl 50 orange gear right?