1.4 pvp imo

Henu

Ok so i played around on my Arsenal and i must say i hate the new changes.. first, yes the knock back, you dont realize how much you miss it till its gone. I once owned in hutt ball, standing on high and punching anyone that came near me off the edge, and now im food!! im forced to run because stun and run is all i can do.. i can just step back and fire because they come right back at me. The 4 second stun is ONLY good in a 1 v 1 but the problem is you never get in a 1 v 1 in war zones..

Secondly our stun dart loosing 20m range OMG bioware WHY? again we are a ranged class! I hear some people saying that we should only be using it at targets near us but thats BS, thats not the way i play..

We need that range back on Merc's and for the love of all that is force sensitive give us our Knock back back.

Ok so i played around on my Arsenal and i must say i hate the new changes.. first, yes the knock back, you dont realize how much you miss it till its gone. I once owned in hutt ball, standing on high and punching anyone that came near me off the edge, and now im food!! im forced to run because stun and run is all i can do.. i can just step back and fire because they come right back at me. The 4 second stun is ONLY good in a 1 v 1 but the problem is you never get in a 1 v 1 in war zones..

Secondly our stun dart loosing 20m range OMG bioware WHY? again we are a ranged class! I hear some people saying that we should only be using it at targets near us but thats BS, thats not the way i play..

We need that range back on Merc's and for the love of all that is force sensitive give us our Knock back back.

I think alot of people are confused about what the new rocket punch is. Its not a stun at all. It is an immobilize. Which means that Arsenal Mercs as a RANGED class have to MELEE an opponent all for the sake of immobilizing them for up to 4 whole seconds. And heaven forbid that they take any other damage because then it last 2 seconds. I have numerous posts put on different threads on this forum and I can only hope that someone that actually has a say at Bioware can see how bad this hurt our class.

We are in for a long wait I fear.