Decreased Healing

Squigs

Logged on today and instantly qued for pvp, right from the start i new something was wrong. It took me alittle while to figure it out but it seems that medical probe is actually hitting for less then what it should be.

The icon says it should be a heal of 1867-2301 but its hitting regularly for 1200-1600 which is around the amount it would be in PVE( level 37 CM). So i was wondering if its just me or if anyone else has seen a drastic decrease in your overall healing. Before 1.4 i was getting 190-210 k in a good match, im struggling to get 150k today.

I thought it might be the bolster system but all my other abilities seem to be between the proper brackets that each icon shows.

Oh and when medical probe crits it seems to be the same as pre 1.4.

Logged on today and instantly qued for pvp, right from the start i new something was wrong. It took me alittle while to figure it out but it seems that medical probe is actually hitting for less then what it should be.

The icon says it should be a heal of 1867-2301 but its hitting regularly for 1200-1600 which is around the amount it would be in PVE( level 37 CM). So i was wondering if its just me or if anyone else has seen a drastic decrease in your overall healing. Before 1.4 i was getting 190-210 k in a good match, im struggling to get 150k today.

I thought it might be the bolster system but all my other abilities seem to be between the proper brackets that each icon shows.

Oh and when medical probe crits it seems to be the same as pre 1.4.

The icon will tell you the PvE range you can reach when healing but remember that in PvP there is a 30% debuff on all your healing. Even if you were in BM gear that only offsets about 10-15% of the healing to other Players in a PvP situation. That means that you should be getting around 1300 - 1600 for your heals in a PvP match with no PvP gear on (which it sounds like is true if you are level 37). There are also healing debuffs that snipers/gunslingers can put on other players that will reduce healing taken so it's very plausible that you were only getting between 1200 - 1600 on your heal.

That being said, I have healed in both PvP and PvE since 1.4 and haven't noticed any difference. Actually, if anything I pulled a higher number than I did before the patch.