Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

RE enable Tionese, Coluni & Rakata

dscount

I struggle with this as much as the developers do as well.

Gear progression should follow Tionese > Columi > Rakata > BH/Camp > Dread... (I got that)

So why can we RE BH/CAMP and above for Schematics, but nothing below? If it's to prevent people from buying end game gear, then it's a failure. Since all this gear requires level 50 - everyone will go straight to top of the line that is available and piece mail the rest if needed. MAYBE... Tionese / Columi gear/FP's should be obtainable at between levels 46 and 48? You would FORCE people that want BiS for 46 > 48 to get that gear in the progression originally planned.

I use this logic to help build the case:

• We want folks running GF's with noobs so they can gear (w/o skipping content)
  • We want folks to run them period - Hence BH Comms so they don't get bored and leave for dancing pandas
  • We want less money in the Economy and more time playing the game (vs.GTN Farming)

Suggest:

• OPEN all these items (Level 23, 24, 25) Gear, mods, enhancements, hilts, barrells, etc... to be RE enabled for learning the Schematics (Anything NOT a Green item).
  • Anything that drops should be RE capable anyways for Schematics

BENEFITS:

• Less money in the economy if folks RE that loot gear instead of selling. More crafting materials available.
  • This means more folks that want to increase CRAFTING skills to help guild members (and bank account) can make them.
  • Folks would be in less of a hurry to plow thru an FP or OP if they could do something with that gear besides sell it for quick cash.
  • I think you would see more people running more than just ONE a day for Daily BH Comm's

Just an idea.. I personally skipped some of the staged gear chasing and will do it again with my full BH to Dread

Edited by dscount

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.