Tracer lock changes.

aVmuse

I don't really play a arsenal merc, but losing a 6% damage increase of rail shot that stacks 5x for 30% (?). Surely must be better then it being changed to reduce the time of your next healing scan. I'm genuinely confused if this is survivability buff or just a stupid change for arsenal mercs to be off healers?

*misread no change, but rather an add on to a previous stack bonus.

Edited by aVmuse

You think a heal for 2600 is going to make a difference the way we are getting smashed as Mercs? Not when Jugs abd Marauders are storming around smashing people for 5500 - 6000. And I am 1300 Expertise. They took away a ton of our survivability and gave us this crappy heal that is on a 12 Sec CD anyways. I am ticked at the changes and my Merc is my only level 50.

MERCS GOT SCREWED LARGE THIS PATCH! NOT EVERYONE MADE A POWERTECH.

You choose one or the other depending on the situation, if you desperately need a heal to stay up, better to sacrifice a tiny amount of DPS then to fall over dead.

I have never encountered that situation.

Trying to cast a heal as an arsenal merc while being beat on is probably the worste thing you can do.

You're better off firing off nearly anything and hoping for a crit.

I have never encountered that situation.

Trying to cast a heal as an arsenal merc while being beat on is probably the worste thing you can do.

You're better off firing off nearly anything and hoping for a crit.

I'm not talking PVP, and actually healing myself while being beaten on has saved my life quite a few times.

Then again I tend to do that after knocking enemies back so I can generally get one or two heals off, usually enough to get me back to a more comfy health level.

Edited by Twickers