Can't mouse look while cursor is over the action bar?

gpExia

Is there a way to enable right button mouse look even if your cursor is over the hotkeys? I use the right button all the time to look and rotate the camera and its annoying that you cant do it while the cursor is positioned over the action bar.

You can assign the bottom (or top) with numbers as well. Like Alt+1, Alt+2, Alt+3 (etc etc etc) in the options, so you don't have to click.

There is no way (without modding, which we aren't aware of it being against the ToC and crap yet) to do what you are asking.

Cheers,

Garb (Bettycrocker)

You can assign the bottom (or top) with numbers as well. Like Alt+1, Alt+2, Alt+3 (etc etc etc) in the options, so you don't have to click.

There is no way (without modding, which we aren't aware of it being against the ToC and crap yet) to do what you are asking.

Cheers,

Garb (Bettycrocker)

Thanks. I especially hate having to use alt and ctrl for abilities. I'll just have to deal with and turn with the keyboard.

I should have said I dont like using 2 buttons/hands for 99% of the actions. I prefer to click and be able to look around easily without having to move my hand on and off the mouse.

Its annoying and not like that in other games I play, I'll just have to get use to it while playing this and make sure the hotbar is locked so I dont accidently rt-click the power out of its slot.