*Spoiler* Maelstrom Prison

Lium

Not to beat a dead horse, but I've run Maelstrom Prison a couple times now and have a couple thoughts about it.

Edit: I just saw the Spoilers sub-forum. This should totally be moved there. Sorry about that.

Not to go too far into it, but seeing Revan and the Exile was bittersweet for me. It was cool to see them again and to have some one on one face time with Revan, but I just feel like the whole thing should've been handled differently.

I know what happens next just from watching all the Youtube videos a while back. I know that empire players get to kill him in their FP, but something about the whole thing just feels wrong. I'm really hoping they bring Revan back one last time to end his journey and story properly. You know, do the character justice. Because other than the movie era characters, Revan is probably the most iconic Star Wars character in the entire lore. I don't know. The experience was cool, but just felt a bit off.

Edited by Lium
Thread should be moved to spoiler forum.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I've run Maelstrom Prison a couple times now and have a couple thoughts about it.

Edit: I just saw the Spoilers sub-forum. This should totally be moved there. Sorry about that.

Not to go too far into it, but seeing Revan and the Exile was bittersweet for me. It was cool to see them again and to have some one on one face time with Revan, but I just feel like the whole thing should've been handled differently.

I know what happens next just from watching all the Youtube videos a while back. I know that empire players get to kill him in their FP, but something about the whole thing just feels wrong. I'm really hoping they bring Revan back one last time to end his journey and story properly. You know, do the character justice. Because other than the movie era characters, Revan is probably the most iconic Star Wars character in the entire lore. I don't know. The experience was cool, but just felt a bit off.

You seem cooler with it all than I felt.

I don't know the Exile, but I know Revan, and I find the whole plot (explained in detail in a novel I have no desire to read) of his extended life kind of tortured. S/he had an awesome career during the Jedi Civil War. It's very famous, very cool, and would have felt complete after a single confrontation with the Emperor.

So why is he here three hundred years later with a canon gender and face? I can't help but feel like he was just dragged into this game to sign autographs and wave at the fans before moving on to some plot tour his publicist signed him up for even though he's too old for it. Blech. Blech blech.