CM/Gunnery hybrid - sub 50

niiall

Hi guys, a few weeks ago i started a CM/gunn hybrid, primarily for sub 50 pvp with guildies, Now i accept that this build might not have a place in ranked and certainly not in end game pve, it is great fun for levelling and for sub 50 pvp.

My initial burst damage is quite good, i go plasma grenade -sticky grenade - HIB - full auto and a couple of hammershots will normally kill non tanks.

At level 25 i have just specced into the shield skill that allows no interrupts on heals which is really helpfull.

I have specced 3 points for now in assault for the armour pen bonus on full auto and HIB which are a big part of my dps. I suspect i will have to drop these as i progress to benefit from the other trees properly.

I normally pump out 170-200k dps and 50-70k heals

Are any of you guys running a similar spec and would care to share skill or rotation tips?

For my second commando I have similar spec. Maybe exactly the same. It is fun to play. With good gear you can even outdps pure dps (10-49).

I am not sure about it in 50 but with 2 piece bonus from combat medic and combat tech it can be very annoying. I will try to get tons of alacrity. Fast channeling, immune to interrupts and decreased cooldown of tenacity. Ammo management will be awfull but for me it is worth to try. I know I will never get to top dps/heals with it but still can be support we are ment to be.