[Republic] Frostclaw Veteran Looking for a New Guild

Kurtt

Hey folks,

I'm in the process of looking for a new Republic guild on Red Eclipse. My current guild's numbers have steadily dropped, and now I'm one of the only few who logon.

As such, I'd like to look for another guild to join.

I'm looking for a guild that is, in order of priority:

Active

Friendly

Mature

Casual

A reasonably Star Warsy sounding guild name :p

I'm interested in Ops and PvP. I have a 50 Vengeance Guardian in minimum 136 gear, a 50 Assault Vanguard in full BM (my main PvP toon), and a newly minted 50 Sage who flits between Balance and Healing.

If I sound like I'd fit your guild, or visa versa, please let me know.

In game names are Kurtt, Fawcett and Iladen.

Cheers,

Kurtt

Check us out mate =)

Mature Progression & Endgame guild <Server Queue Exiles> (+120 members which of 80 active on weekly basis) is recruiting!

At the moment we are looking for any lvl`s PvE/P`ers who are lacking the full enjoyment of the endgame and level progression.

We have 5 scheduled hardmode and storymode Raids (Ops) per week which are done on progression and gearing up basis. Guild also actively participates in rwz, fp and other endgame content

Check out our website at sqx.guildportal.com

How to Join Server Queue Exiles?

In order to join, please send an ingame /whisper or mail to;

Guildmaster; Semperfidelis

OR

Officers; Budha, Archeran, Vorani, Ilumark

OR

Major; Ihri

Hi there

Not sure if you got sorted out yet or not with a new guild, but if not you should check out our guild. TGOP - The Guardians of Peace.

Multi game guild (swtor,wow, gw2 etc.) with plenty of mature (over 18), active, friendly players. Regular weekly raids on all the ops at various diificulties.

If you would be interested PM me or contact Guiyan in game, or one of the officers below (tell them I sent you):

Darkmoonk

Tiberseptum

Cheers

Edited by Montywithnail
spelling