my rotation XD

Hydrol

Ok i wanna know and please dont get on me but this rotation for carnage ive seen a rotation everywhere, but its not the one i use i dont get why everyone throws out vicious slash and dont throw me down till you try it, I do almost the same priority rotation that most marauders use but when i pop beserk (making sure my dot and armor penetrattion is up) i then massacre then instantly spam viscious slash for a bit, it does more damage than massacre, now im not that exp at the game but im only in columi/a lil rakata and im comparing when i do hm ev on the boss where you each get a mob, well i can down my guy as quickly as any of the other black-hole and above geared people now they may not know there classes but my guild seems to be a minmaxxing guild well some of us, but yea i was curious if someone would try this out and tell me wat you think...and i guess i should list a full priority

i open with my jump then my rage buillder battering assault, i then may throw in an assault just to get a lil extra rage, i then immmediately massacre, gore, and put up my dot,scream, i then make sure massacre is still up then ravage, then ill beserk hopefully have it built up by then, and then start spamming vicious slash while im beserking and keeping up massacre to me this would put out the most damage and makes the most sense to me, as it makes it cost nothing and does a ton of damage, dont bash it till you try it but thats my priority and i can down my guy way b4 most people on that boss again thats what im comparing it too i have no idea how else tocheck my dps...but yea tell me wat you think

Noxxic's rotation for Carnage is crappy, to say the least. They basically say to spend your Gore window on Battering Assault instead of Force Scream which is ridiculously bizarre.

Also, a better opening rotation, imo, is:

Force Charge -> Battering Assault -> Massacre -> (Gore ->) Ravage -> Force Scream

but then the whole 30% extra chance to proc is useless then like i figure thats alot and usually when i vicous slash iget a proc as long as massacre is up, yea your chancing it, but isnt that wat burst dps is alot of reliability on crit and procs? mind you i only vicous slash and spam the crap out of it only when im beserking, i say forget rotation and vicious slash spam, then when beserk ends i then go back to normal rotation im telling you try it, when aggro migitation is lost it always goes to me on bosses and stuff i dont have a dmge meter but i must be doing something right i mean i can even sometimes steal aggro if the tank isnt doing stuff right, or not paying attention i can keep em usualy on there toes like i said try it out, ive read and read about this stuff and i swear this rotation isnt all that bad