Please Add Paid Transfers

Tojo_Hammer

I know what everyone who clicked on this is going to say. "OH MY GOD NOT ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT PAID SERVER TRANSFERS."

I just want to see it added because I'd like to move a 50 or 2 to different servers than they were rolled on. A little tired of my community. Thanks for clicking

This was addressed on Friday in the LiveStream Q&A:

Q: It was mentioned that along with the free transfers we would be offered paid transfers for characters who like to move from one server to another. Is this still in the works?

Certainly we want to offer people the option to do character transfer as a paid service. We got a little bit of additional work that is going to need to go in before we can actually offer it as a paid service but that is coming in the near future.

Please use Search.

Im not going to paid for transfer - ive paid for sub already

yea, continue losing subs, not going to continue mine anyway (feels just like 1-2 people are coding this game for real)...

Yeah, us subscribed players should be allowed to transfer anywhere for free for the first time.

Yeah, us subscribed players should be allowed to transfer anywhere for free for the first time.

I predict this is going to be a paid service but not with money. Instead, it will be via Cartel Coin. That way subscribers could look at it as free since they get *free* CC. And F2P players will definitely have to paid money to buy the CC.

That's why they can't roll this out until F2P.