Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

SW films with new spacebar tech

turjake

Yes, George has a new idea. Every film viewer is given a spacebar so he can skip the boring parts of conversations. For example a certain part of empire strikes back will become: (quotes from wikiquote)

[Vader has just cut off Luke's right hand, which has his lightsaber]

Darth Vader: There is no... *spacebar*

Luke Skywalker: [angrily] I'll nev...*spacebar*

Vader: If only you... *spacebar*

Skywalker: He to... *spacebar*

Vader: No, I... *spacebar*

Skywalker: [shocked] No. N... *spacebar*

Vader: Search you... *spacebar*

Skywalker: NOOO... *spacebar*

Vader: Luke, yo... *spacebar*

*waiting for groupmembers*

[Luke lets go of the projection and falls into the shaft]

"Hi, meesa calla jar jar binks"

[spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar] "Begone with him!" [spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar] Bshoom!!!! wroooo [spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar] "Coruscant, er that doesn't compute, err wait, oh you're under arrest" Blaow!!

Well thats the first half of phantom menace fixed.

"Hi, meesa calla jar jar binks"

[spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar] "Begone with him!" [spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar] Bshoom!!!! wroooo [spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar][spacebar] "Coruscant, er that doesn't compute, err wait, oh you're under arrest" Blaow!!

Well thats the first half of phantom menace fixed.

Thisx1000000000000000

Thisx1000000000000000

Does it physically hurt being so generic....? Wish i could take the remote, and skip to a time, where Prequel rage is either extinct, or the prequels themselves are forgotten. Anything to get people to quit whining.

Its been 7 years, i moved on from the Prequels, hell even from OT. Why cant anybody else...?

Yes, George has a new idea. Every film viewer is given a spacebar so he can skip the boring parts of conversations. For example a certain part of empire strikes back will become: (quotes from wikiquote)

[Vader has just cut off Luke's right hand, which has his lightsaber]

Darth Vader: There is no... *spacebar*

Luke Skywalker: [angrily] I'll nev...*spacebar*

Vader: If only you... *spacebar*

Skywalker: He to... *spacebar*

Vader: No, I... *spacebar*

Skywalker: [shocked] No. N... *spacebar*

Vader: Search you... *spacebar*

Skywalker: NOOO... *spacebar*

Vader: Luke, yo... *spacebar*

*waiting for groupmembers*

[Luke lets go of the projection and falls into the shaft]

ROFL!

Brilliant!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.