Jug Tanks Not as Good as Other Tanks

Darkabysslord

There is many thing but Ill start With Endurance Buffs In skill Tree I Jug fully geared with all the best end game Gear has 26-27k Hp well assassion and powertech with the Endurance skill Hav 30-32k Hp the only way 2 hit tho numbers 4 a jug is 2 stack endurance get to about 29k but greatly lowering stats making them weak.

Next Tanking Skills

Jugs hav a Jump and a Pushback

Assassions hav Force Speed. Pull, Pushback, Range skills. Stealth, and a Out on combat CC

Powertech hav Jump, Pull, Pushback, Range Skills, and Higher Damage

Last Defence Change unluck other Tanks only Help With Range Damage not Melee

Not saying that Jugs R weaker Im saying we should hav the same Hp as the other tanks there R many Fights were the tank can out of range of a healer or there no time 2 heal and And most in judging how good a tank is Looks at Hp ( I kno this just dumb but its True) But the other thing I said besides Hp is what sucks the most.

The Skills is where I feel like im less useful like pull and maybe a skill that makes the jug more useful Ive bin many ops/fp were ppl has said I wish we had a powertech or assassion for there PULL or assassion for the out of Combat CC, Ivr never heard I wish we had a Jug for there _______ skill.

Well jugs R missing something 2 make them more useful there nothing I do better then other tanks

(Skill other Tanks Hav Jugs Dont)

Assassions hav Force Speed. Pull, Range skills. Stealth, and a Out on combat CC, Endurance boost in Skill tree

Powertech hav Pull, Range Skills, and Higher Damage, Endurance boost in Skill tree

Both hav a higher list of useful skill then a Jug. Having Pull or something would even it out a bit jugs R less useful then others .