Endgame pvp gear

z-monty

So I was looking at all the Battlemaster gear and couldn't figure out what gear was for me. I'm an Arsenal DPS Merc so I know that the Suppercommando and Combat Medic gear isn't right, but couldn't tell if I should be looking at Eliminator or Combat Tech gear. Any help would be very much appreciated.

For Eliminator Spec:

1. PVP = Eliminator. Because "Increases the critical chance of RAIL SHOT [...] by 15%."

2. PVE = Eliminator. Because " Increases the critical chance of Power Shot and TRACER MISSILE [...] by 15%".

With Arsenal spec you should use Rail Shot and Heatseeker Missiles when the heat signatures (Tracer Lock) are fully stacked (after 3 Tacer Missiles).

For Pyrotech Spec:

1. PVE = Combat Tech. Because "Increases the damage of RAIL SHOT [...] by 8%."

2. PvP = Eliminator. Because "Increases the critical chance of RAIL SHOT [...] by 15%."

Remember, as a Pyrotech u should use Rail Shot on every cooldown. (Prototype Particle Accelerator + Superheated Rail + Rain of Fire + Firebug).

:)

Edited by DMDias

For Eliminator Spec:

1. PVP = Eliminator. Because "Increases the critical chance of RAIL SHOT [...] by 15%."

:)

that is certainly not the best gear set for arsenal pvp. you should get 4 pieces of pve armor shells and put a battlemaster armoring and war hero mod+ enhancement in.

you lose only a very tiny amount of stats but gain 15% on tracer missile and a free rail shot (= +8 heat every 15 sec and 15% critiail hit on an ability that does about 30-40% of your global dps)

Edited by Quantemoq