From livestream, they are not working on hood toggle !

Lord_Karsk

They actually said that while working on it they discovered ways to unify colors for your companions as well as toggle the helmet for them. This makes me believe that they are still working on a hood toggle, but it's just going to take some time. Remember how everyone qq'ued about helmet clipping? Imagine what will happen when they do figure out a hood toggle. The qq's will never end, it will go something like this, "so I can toggle my hood up and down now, but it clips my helm/twi'lek tentacles!"

Give it time guys. I'd rather have them take their time with it so it works the moment it goes live.

^ THIS !

I don 't know why people made up the story in their head that hood toggle was coming soon. That is the crap that makes people leave...people make up stuff and then when it never happens they QQ and leave...man this playerbase.

they lied about everything all the time. hoods where supposed to be in since beta, but just before launch some ea bigwig decided to pull that.

then they said hoods couldnt be implemented because of the legacy crap.

then they said hoods would be in in the first patch after 1.2.

then they said it would be soon.

then they said they were working on it.

now they say they would like to have it.

nobody believes anything EA/BW says anymore, if its not ingame and working properly acording to the players NOT bw/ea, then its not there and they have lied again.