CoF procs and ability queue

nbayer

I'm curious how the rest of you are handling this in your normal rotations. Nomally I will queue up my next ability just before the current one ends. If full auto is on cooldown the current ability is grav round/hib/dr it's possible that it will refresh full auto which be my highest priority ability in most cases. I would like to know how most of you are prioritizing this.

For example,

You queue up another grav round but the current one refreshes full auto, do you:

1) Cancel casting the next gr and go into full auto, and take the time hit for switching abilities.

2) Let gr finish and then queue up full auto following it.

3) Something else...

I'm curious how the rest of you are handling this in your normal rotations. Nomally I will queue up my next ability just before the current one ends. If full auto is on cooldown the current ability is grav round/hib/dr it's possible that it will refresh full auto which be my highest priority ability in most cases. I would like to know how most of you are prioritizing this.

For example,

You queue up another grav round but the current one refreshes full auto, do you:

1) Cancel casting the next gr and go into full auto, and take the time hit for switching abilities.

3) Something else...

Since curtain of fire has an internal cooldown of 6 seconds, if grav procs CoF and another Grav is already queued up I'll cast Full Auto immediately after. If I'm at 8 ammo before this I'll use Reserve Powercell. This way the proc isn't wasted and the rotation goes through nice and smoothly.

This one.

You'll never get two Curtain of Fire procs back to back, ever. There's no risk of getting a second proc and wasting the first by finishing the Grav Round.

Edited by Bleeters

I normally have Full Auto queue'd up as Grav Round fires so that if CoF does proc, Full Auto fires off straight after. If CoF doesn't proc I then hit Grav round (or HiB/Demo Round/etc) immediately after the previous one finished, there is a slight delay, but I've noticed that if I hit the button for Grav Round while Full Auto is starting to fire, Full Auto doesn't get interrupted (which should be interrupted).

Edit: I'm also not very good at judging the 6s cooldown...

Edited by Llama-Eight