How to spend skill point

BlankZero

Hello All,

I am at a point to pick up an AC, and I decided to go with Commando and Combat Medic to be exact. My question is how should I spend my Skill point? I am planing to have 31 in Combat medic and 10 in Gunnery, Should I go with all combat medic first then spent the last 10 in gunnery? Or gunnery first then Combat medic?

Thank you so much for any advice in advance,

Blank....

If you want to be a healer then go for 31 combat medic first.

You want to take the good medic skills and abilities as soon as you have enough skill points to get them.

Furthermore, I can suggest to only spend 8 points in gunnery and put the last 2 in assault.

There is a nice tier 1 skill in assault where you can spend 2 points. I can't remember the name I think it's the one with an alacrity bonus. Alacrity gives you faster casting on all your abilities.

But the last 10 points are only for when you reach level 41+ so don't worry about that yet. Just focus on CM first :)

Hello All,

I am at a point to pick up an AC, and I decided to go with Commando and Combat Medic to be exact. My question is how should I spend my Skill point? I am planing to have 31 in Combat medic and 10 in Gunnery, Should I go with all combat medic first then spent the last 10 in gunnery? Or gunnery first then Combat medic?

Thank you so much for any advice in advance,

Blank....

If you're planning on being able to heal content as you progress through the game, then you will want to start with the CM tree. You will want access to the healing talents as soon as they become available, since they are serious game changers. If you're just soloing, then start with whichever strikes your fancy.

Also, I might recommend a 31/8/2 build, with only 8 points in Gunnery and 2 points in Assault for the increased Alacrity. Just my recommendation. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this sounds like a dumb question, but are you (planning to) skip certain items in the CM tree to reach the top w/o spending 40 points (in order to save some points for the other trees), or just not capping every item (and if that, then what would you not cap)?

I just unlocked my 1st AC (Commando) tonight, and am not sure the best path to take on the Combat Medic tree while still saving some points (the suggested 8 and 2) for the other two trees.

Edited by dpfeif