I've had an epiphany...

IxBlazinDxI

You know, i gets so angry when i read missleading posts such as the one you just wrote.

Its all about showcasing how great you are and how the rest of the community are just useless.

What I pictured when I read this was the OP being 12 years old and really mad because somebody kicked his butt in PVP and this being his way of wagging his e-junk at everyone and trying to convince everyone else how great he thinks he is and that he didn't choose a crap prof.

While in reality, Merc "deeps" (tard) sucks in PvP. I play a merc pyro, and it's horrible in PvP, and the 2 or 3 of you that refuse to admit you chose a bad prof and insist on wagging your e-junk with unconfirmed reports or your own self-declared awsomeness are preventing and completely under-powered and under-resourced prof from getting the developer attention it needs.

Yeah there are atleast three guys I can think of that go into every thread aimed at Merc viability in PvP and start posting screenies of decent to high numbers and basically calling the Merc community unskilled nubs and talking about situational awareness and L2P and such garbage.

I play several AC's in PvP on both sides of the Fence and can tell you Merc has the least to offer in a team environment and especially in a 1v1 scenario.

The AC is designed poorly and they just made it exponentially worse in 1.4. They are the easiest class to counter, and easily shut down...and now that they nerfed Pyro's snare percent and didnt boost the application chance they are in worse shape as well....

To be honest I think one of the PvP Developers got TM spammed to death in the first days of launch and now just friggen hates this AC..... :)