Carbonite freezing your companions!

THorsblood

I purpose that we be able to Carbonite freeze companions. that way they are a neat trophy for example skadge i loath him id so freeze him and show my friends HEY i froze scadge BWAHAHAHH then some day i might be like *damn i need him for crafting -thaw-. It would be easy to do id think just make a new interactive thinger on your ship that allows you to pick an NPC summon them, have you say 1-3 lines preceded by freezing, then for thawing have 1-3 lines to choose from were the npc reacts accordingly. This way people who hate their npcs could do something to remove their npcs but at the same time easily undo the change, and it would still fit into the game without breaking logic.

any one else think this would be a great idea?!?

Not to mention a certain companion for the sith warrior that deserves to be a Popsicle, or dead...either way...9/10 people wish they could *I made that up its more like i'v asked 5 people and all 5 said they would lol need a poll someplace rofl* would also freeze skadge and preferably corso, because 2 nights ago he failed 18 missions in a row... i'd probably use it on more but I don't have them yet so i can't judge :cool:

People need to post like crazy on here so it get's some attention from the dev's or whoever is in charge of new content....i'm still waiting on pazaak too, that was in both KoToR's why isn't in SW:TOR aka KoToR 3?