Why i Play

akkerin

I am making this Post for one reason, to tell everyone i enjoy the game i have done from Beta and i still do.

I have a great guild (The Last Legion) i have a good 40+ accounts in the guild on a good night i can have up to 24 members playing but most nights its about 10 to 15 and as far as i can tell they all enjoy the game.

what i do not do much is come on the forums not just this game but every game i have ever played and the reason behind this is simple, most of the time not all of the time a lot of the posts are people who have tried the game don't like it and keep posting about how bad it is.

so for those that are intrested here are a few that i do and some of my guild mate do to...

1/ we do not rush to get to end game

2/ we do not skip the storys n the quests

3/ we try not to rush FP or OP's by skipping the the bad guys most of the time or unless we pug it

4/ we enjoy talking to each other in game

5/ we are friendly

6/ we like to try and help other in the guild

7/ we want the game to get better and as far as we can see it is, a little slow but its getting there

8/ we don't just play TOR so we get bored quickly we try other games

Things i would like to see be added

1/ a Dye system would be nice

2/ instead of outfit sets as drops in OPs how about just the upgrade so we can add to diffrent outfits

3/ some new crafting Talior for start

4/ if in a bar i want to sit at a chair

Things i would like to see stopped

1/ stop nerfing players so its better for pvp, BW you did a poll and found something like 78% players dont pvp so why try to get them to pvp

Oh i enjoy this game not sure if i told you that, by the way i am at work so nothing todo but post here :D.

( i will wait and keep coming back to look at all the trolls try and upset me ) god i hate working nights

See you out there

Snugs Guild Leader of The Last Legion