<Momentum>(R) - recruiting for TFB progression

Spatology

Momentum of <The Harbringer> is recruiting.

http://www.momentum-tor.enjin.com/home

Solid leadership with a strong playerbase.

We are looking for more players with a broad understanding of game mechanics and a personal drive for excellence.

We offer a quality operations enviorment and look forward to engageing new content on a competative level.

Our scheduled raid times are tues, wend, thurs at 6pm pst.

We are primarily seeking DPS classes, however, skilled players of any role are encouraged to apply.

Momentum is 3/5 in HM progression, hope to be 4/5 tonight with some work on the final boss. We are looking for a solid tank and healer, as well as maybe one more dps. Whisper Garb in game for more info and a casual interview to see if our goals line up.

@ iamviolent - we didnt get any bugs with regulators spawning infinitely. control and push those phases.

Sadly, yes, I did end up quitting the game. There was a lot going on in reality, and the game was consuming to much of my time. I miss ToR and my guild Momentum. I spent a lot of time and money building that guild from the ground up.

I gave the guild to Mei when I left, he said he was going to disband the guild and move everyone to a new guild named "Panda" "Laughs". I guess he didn't do what he said he was going to do. He gave it to a member named Garbonzollo I think..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.