PvP Bounties & Contract hits.

Sickdreamz

How about we get a bounty system going on players in open world.

And perhaps fun little Contract hits in WZ's

This same objective over and over and ad nauseum.........

Case in point,Huttball has become nothing but MURDERBALL for me and thus is fun once more....

Back to topic.

A system in which both players and the In game metrics can create a bounty on players that are

world created general bounties and player created specific bounties.

Hard to kill,Player gets a multiplier on there base bounty for say every ## players killed w/o a death.

Players can initiate and if wanting too fund said bounties that could operate like the mail COD system.

Score the kill and payment gets sent OR is an instantaneous affair.

1 personal bounty per player as in Personal bounties only pay once per day.No kill farming for exploit reasons target has to have been thoroughly engaged in PvP activities prior to personal bounty being active say for instance target player needs to kill 5 or 10 DIFFERENT players of the enemy action first to initiate the bounty not 1 player 10 times.

+ what ever else is needed to keep exploitation to a minimum.

Also....

Valor to = a BASE expertise stat. Say 3-5 Expertise per valor rank.

This is just some RAW Ideas on how to add some flavor to savor in PvP.

Feel free to add or destroy it.

Enjoy.

I 100% agree with your ideas. I think they'd maybe breathe some life back into swtor pvp, but in order for this to work they have to:

1. Give end game players a reason to get off their damned fleets already!

2. Remove the needless boundaries on open world keeping factions apart. (i.e exhaustion zones, I did roll on a pvp server after all)

This was suggested 1000% times when the game was in development. I think it would bring life back into this game personally and give you a reason to travel around instead of just sitting on the fleet queuing. The Dev's mentioned back then that it was something they would consider in the future (that was over a year ago) and recently they made a comment about using bounties to bring players back to older planets (not really sure what they meant by that). But in the end a Player Bounty System would be awesome for this game once they get done with F2P which I think is almost all they are working on right now.