Do You think There Should Be A Level Expansion?

Vaydeen

I am creating this thread to find out if people believe what I believe or don't and if that is the case then why. I personally believe that BW should make a 10 level cap increase with story and a new planet or two with class quests. I know many people will acuse me of wanting what WOW had that maybe true since I played it for five years, but I do believe many people would like it. I know I would, but I believe that if they sold the expansion seperately they would make money from me, a lot of the subscribers, and the potential subscribers in November. In addition, if you like this idea than give some ideas of what you think should be on the new expansion. I personally like the idea of meeting the emperor.

I am creating this thread to find out if people believe what I believe or don't and if that is the case then why. I personally believe that BW should make a 10 level cap increase with story and a new planet or two with class quests. I know many people will acuse me of wanting what WOW had that maybe true since I played it for five years, but I do believe many people would like it. I know I would, but I believe that if they sold the expansion seperately they would make money from me, a lot of the subscribers, and the potential subscribers in November. In addition, if you like this idea than give some ideas of what you think should be on the new expansion. I personally like the idea of meeting the emperor.

I dont realy see the point in increasing the level cap. Id rather them work on more quest lines around the existing planets wit gear and such as rewards, to make more reason to go back to the planets so they dont become just a path you used while leveling first time around. Id also like them to concentrate more on reason to go back on planets for open world PVP.

I would like more content and be fine without a level cap but a game with a level cap of 60 will sound better than a game with a level cap of 50. It seems like there is more content to outside players, and also if they will add new planets and gear why not raise the level cap.