I lost my collectors edition speederbike, pleace help!! its gone

Mbredde

I got it in the mail, then took in to my inventory, there it stayed until I was level 25 and i got the skill. the same secund I got the skill, to use the bike, it was gone.

I have bin looking i abilities both under general and vehicles but its not there? I have bin looking all over but its gonje??

Can anyone help??

Did you right click the bike in your inventory?

If you did, press "P" for skills and click on "Vehicles" at the bottom of that screen.

Then you will see the skill for your Speeder there, right click it (or drag it to your skill bar to use quicker) to summon the Speeder.

Cheers,

Garb (Bettycrocker)

I bought the CE edition, from Amazon, and in looking at the Amazon page, it doesn;t mention a speeder. Was this a vendor exclusive? because I got my CE email in-game, got my holo dancer, my flare gun, my training droid (although lost it somewhere), my VIP bracelet, etc... But nothing at all about a speeder.

I bought the CE edition, from Amazon, and in looking at the Amazon page, it doesn;t mention a speeder. Was this a vendor exclusive? because I got my CE email in-game, got my holo dancer, my flare gun, my training droid (although lost it somewhere), my VIP bracelet, etc... But nothing at all about a speeder.

Your "pets" are in your general tab of your abilities (P).

I don't know about the vehicles, but I assume they are in the vehicles tab of your abilities (P).

Your "pets" are in your general tab of your abilities (P).

I don't know about the vehicles, but I assume they are in the vehicles tab of your abilities (P).

It was actually the mouse droid, not the training droid I seemed to lost, so I'll look in my general tab. Also, in the CE email I got in-game, there wasn't anything about a vehicle of any sort. Speeder or STAB, there just wasn't anything there. All the rest of the items appeard to come tho... So now I'm even more curiouser and curiouser...

Might want to check on a vendor under the Buy Back tab just to make sure you didn't accidentally sell it. Just a thought.

I'm not excactly sure if you're addressing me or the OP, but

1) As I said, I did not ever get it. I couldn't have sold it to a vendor if I hadn't gotten it in the first place (although the mouse droid I may very well have accidentally sold)

2) The buyback tab doesn;t necessarily keep a history of each and every item sold to them over the whole time of playing the game. So assuming I could find the vendor I might have sold it to, the buyback tab will most likely be empty since I've been out of the game since late Sunday night.