armor

avegera

I hate the fact that the neo-crusader armor is not in game for the bounty hunter. I mean, There are a couple of NPC who wear something simular to that ...

Body armor that is, on Dromund Kaas, the Mandalorian lady at the Great Wall who trains her Mandalorians in the jungles. It's part of the revanites questline

... and I think they should add it, cause the present gear is not really what I hoped for. It looks all alike jango / bobba's, while a true Mandalorian wears a neo crusader armor. I would dance and do whoop if they were adding that to the game content.

There's a guy on Balmorra who sells blue-quality hats, maybe level 18 or so, for exorbitant amounts of cash. The Medium armor one was a silly Imp uniform cap for those who wanted to complete their uniform looks. I have no idea what the Heavy armor one looks like. But if you want to check, that vendor should be standing in the same little market square as the commendation vendors.

I hate the fact that the neo-crusader armor is not in game for the bounty hunter. I mean, There are a couple of NPC who wear something simular to that ...

Body armor that is, on Dromund Kaas, the Mandalorian lady at the Great Wall who trains her Mandalorians in the jungles. It's part of the revanites questline

... and I think they should add it, cause the present gear is not really what I hoped for. It looks all alike jango / bobba's, while a true Mandalorian wears a neo crusader armor. I would dance and do whoop if they were adding that to the game content.

in 300 years fashion and armor styles change, i wouldnt mind seeing the Neo-Crusader armor in-game though. :p

More the version of the comic than the one in Kotor.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080611142827/starwars/images/6/64/WookieeNeoCrusader.jpg

P.s. yes thats really a Wookie

Swtor version from the timeline 9 Video: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/a3/Mandalorians_Neo-Crusaders.jpg

Edited by ElitehunterDS