Looking for some one to lvl up with :D

THorsblood

Hello! I have 6 toons that i'd like some one to lvl up with *1 at a time of course lol*

I'd prefer some one who like's PvE and PvP both.

Jenna-krath: 15 Marauder DPS

Jena-krath: 1 Inquisitor (going to be an assassin, tank spec)

Jenn-krath: 47 sage Healer *not looking for a buddy here but still always able to help people if they need it :D*

Jen-krath: 21 Jedi Guardian Tank

Jennie-krath: 16 Sniper DPS

Jenny-krath: 22 Scoundrel Healer

Jennifer-krath: 28 Commando Healer

Jennifur-krath: 8 Bounty Hunter (going to be a powertech Tank spec) *taken already*

The Harbinger sever

any way go ahead and post if you wanna be my lvl buddy :D i'm normally on at some point from 9am-10pm

make sure to post what toon you wanna buddy with and what your toon is! Also go ahead and use this forum if you wanna post your own toons for buddies if your from another server!

And i untill i get a lvl buddy for my toons i'll just be PvP lvling them till they out lvl their class storys as i find the content boring without friend D: so these numbers won't change much for awhile.

P.S. also willing to go datacron hunting if your into that :D

oh forgot to post a timestamp thinger so people know the time diffrence lol

it's 1:01 am now, says on the forum it's 8:01am so please post what time it is for you, what times you can play please thanks! another thing i forgot to mention is all my toons are lightside, with some dark side depending on what the choice is...for example my Mara WILL kill the guy in black talon...he refused order's that's what he gets! rofl

oh and this is also to bump my post BWAHAHAHAHAHAH lol

Edited by THorsblood

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.