Favorite Guild Events

shadowsage

Most of us are guilded, from what I can see, what are some events you liked or enjoyed? I'm not talking about a guild run through an OP but a social event. I'll post my favorite first so you can see what I mean.

Duel Championship - Everyone is broken into a series of duels without companions. Of course, like how wrestling or boxing has weight divisions, you have level-range divisions. I've seen a 10K entry fee (for lower brackets) and the winner gets the credits collected for the entry cost as a prize.

We had a "hide and gang seek" event. We established boundaries (senate plaza and Kaas city) then rolled to see who would go hide. We gave the player 5 minutes to hide (can't go into class hanger or behind a phase gate) and the rest of us hunted his/her sorry butt for 15 minutes. If we didn't find the player, then the player won that round (4 rounds) and 25% of the entry fees. If a player did find the hider, that player won the round.

Your dueling tournament sounds like a good idea. I hope you don't mind but I am going to steal that idea. I will give you credit although you will only be credited as "some guy on the forums" :p