Podcast mode!

Chevex

This is a feature request that will never make it in the game, but I wanted to share it anyway.

Podcast mode!

When I play MMOs I love to put on a podcast and quest to my heart's content. But BioWare ruined that by enhancing my game with story I care about! CURSE YOU BIOWARE!

In all seriousness though, I am now torn between listening to my podcasts while performing my quests and pausing them during dialogue scenes. What I wish they had was some sort of podcast mode where it would automatically pause my podcast during dialogue. Maybe some sort of interaction with iTunes allowing the game to pause and play? Or even a built-in podcast player so that the game has total control over the playback. I would be so happy if something like that existed.

Of course I don't ever expect this request to be a priority for BW but I can still dream!

Thoughts?

Edited by Chevex

Since I highly doubt many people do this, the chances of Bioware implementing this is low.

As I stated...

I'm just interested in what people thought of the idea. I know it would likely never happen. Maybe in a mod someday?

Edited by Chevex

• 4 weeks later...