Best and Coolest compliments from companions

Wesodd

Just had a talk with M1-4X and got the best compliment for a Trooper. :cool:

M1-4X: You are an unparalleled leader--a warrior without equal. As long as I continue to function, I will proudly serve at you side.

So what good compliments have you gotten? :jawa_biggrin:

:wea_09:

You know I don't think my companions have ever complimented me. Maybe I suck as a leader. LOL. But my favorite companion to play with and the one that I think says the coolest things is Akavvi Sparr shes a bad mammajamma! My favorite comment by her is "My Guns Itch". Now that's some cool s***! :cool:

You know I don't think my companions have ever complimented me. Maybe I suck as a leader. LOL. But my favorite companion to play with and the one that I think says the coolest things is Akavvi Sparr shes a bad mammajamma! My favorite comment by her is "My Guns Itch". Now that's some cool s***! :cool:

Except she doesn't use guns, she is a melee weapon user.... so I want to buy her some cream for all that itching.

Edited by Karaiblis

these aren't exactly compliments, but...Risha surprised me in her final convo.

i don't remember the exact words, but she said something along the lines of "I'll be there for you, Captain. And not just for you, but for everyone you care about too."

i was quite touched considering her normal demeanor. Kira had a nice one too.

"If anything ever happens to you, I'll take care of your people."

definitely my guardian's BFF.