Will this ram card run the game soothly?

Grilloth

Kingston 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model KVR1333D3N9/4G

I currently run a hp workstation xw6200

Will this help me run the game smoothly?

I was given this error message and i thought and im stillwondering wether or not it will fix it

The reason that you are getting this error code is because your system does not currently meet minimum system requirements in order to run the game.

Your graphics card does not have enough dedicated RAM:

So if you could tell me if this is a good ram card and wether or not i need it that would be great thanks

Kingston 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model KVR1333D3N9/4G

I currently run a hp workstation xw6200

Will this help me run the game smoothly?

I was given this error message and i thought and im stillwondering wether or not it will fix it

The reason that you are getting this error code is because your system does not currently meet minimum system requirements in order to run the game.

Your graphics card does not have enough dedicated RAM:

So if you could tell me if this is a good ram card and wether or not i need it that would be great thanks

You don't have a GRAPHICS CARD that can support the game. This has nothing to do with your system ram.

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11975_div/11975_div.html

yes, you have confused system memory with video memory, but that is ok. I doubt you have enough system memory or enough video memory to play the game. You would need to see what plugins on your power supply go to the existing video card and see if a newer generation video card has the same plugins and then update the video card. Also, that RAM you listed will not physically fit into the computer based on the specs. If you do not understand computers, I would get a friend who knows this info and have then suggest junking the PC or taking it somewhere for an upgrade.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.